Saturday, August 30, 2008

..bday celebrations with a wine(whine) or two.lol

...welll it was my bday yesterday and the day started of so sh1tty it just wasnt funny, someone was rude to me in the first 5 mins of me getting there-i was super super tired, felt like crying(was missing my sister heaps today- not that she even bothered to text me of course :( and the day was just crap- and to kick it all off-horribly sore back
anyway a couple of quick drinks then meet stu at my place-hes such a nice boy :) and then off to dinner at quan88-which was super cheap-worked out to just under 20 a head..so most people kicked in 20 and i would ask if they wanted change(i didnt know what people had-appy for people to put in whatever they want-anyway one of my freinds(her behaviour was really bizarre last night) is like monica only had an entree she should pay less..so im like ok mon how much change tdo you need..no no its fine -i was eating other peoples..etc..lain ket pushing so id given her 5 back(and then lainie pushed some more so i gave her another 5 back-i mean i very specifically chose a CHEAP restaurant because my nephew was comin-it DONT get much cheaper than 20 bucks..anyway later on i heard her saying..well my dinner was only $12 and ive gone lain-do you want some change(and i did mention of course there was corkage and rice as well) i mean seriously she can have any amount of change she wants..but i dont think i will invite her next time-it kinda pissed me off... and then she was trying to set a freind of mine (guy) up on a date with a gf of hers(who is quite desperate and not his type) anyway shes gone to me-shes nice isnt she..and i said yeah she is but shes not M's type... and lain got all funny about it and kept pushing the point with him- and i was trying to discreetly let her know that a gf of mine who had hooked up with him at my bday last year was sitting next to him so STOP. it was just weird. im thinking a bit of space at the moment.shes always been forthright and blunt but she actually verged on rude yesterday..oh yeah and then she called me judgemental-cos she knows i think her friend is a bit boring!!!

anyway the rest of the night was brilliant-had the most super awesome time.stu had to meet about 15 people(including my dear old dad!!!) my brother loves stu-they were joined at the hip ;) lol although stu needs to remmebr hes supposed to agree with me not my bro...LOL

did not want to get up for work this morning though... tough day at the office! then a nana nap-then off to the hospital to play with my best friends bub-ad he is actually super cute(and NO i dont always say that) some babies are UGLY

not running today.no time to get to the pool b4 close and back not up for outdoors

8 comments:

Kathy said...

There's always someone who makes splitting the bill difficult. It can be a good idea to take a break from some friends.

Glad the family is liking Stu. Mind you, he sounds like a great guy, so why wouldn't they?

Post-birthday hugs.

MorseyRuns said...

Hey mate- hope the good bits evened out the crap ones! I didn't get to speak to you yesterday but hopefully will ring you tomoz.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Kathy, he' alright I suppose ;-)

I am all about splitting the bill, definitely in the "just tell me what I owe" camp, $20 was a bargain because I walked away STUFFED didn't stop me having a Magnum ice cream on the way home though, oopsie LOL

Anyway, that poor waiter who spent the night running up and down those steep stairs totally deserved a tip.

Glad you had a great night :-)

Andrew(ajh) said...

Happy Birthday Jojo - sounds like you had a good night (if you forget one or two people).

I really hope the back gets better for you !

Kathryn said...

Arrgghhh... why do some ppl have to cause dramas? Glad the rest of the bday night was good :D

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday JoJo for the 29th :)

Some people just don't know how to have a good time and keep there mouths shut, gggrrrr!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time, even if there was one person who wanted to spoil the fun!

Hope the hangover wasn't too bad.

lg said...

Happy b'day!!