Sunday, August 24, 2008

... dome me up scottie :)

...yep pretty happy with the bubble in my shoe(metatarsal dome)- i wasnt ready to trial it for 90 mins-but i used it for the first 30 mins at YY today. i did not have any toe pain at all during this part of the run-that is awesome..anyway back to pick up mechelle then changed shoes,/...interestingly enough it took 15mins into this part of the run before the familiar ache was in the toe- usually i have it for the entire run... so i have high hopes for this bubble...so ill be bubble girl-i can live with that :) i like bubbles tehyre kinda fun....lol..im so immature!!!

yesterday ran the year 8 aths-i had to do most of the work which was a bit annoying but then if i didnt take over we would have been there another half hour..the year 7s(someone else was doing that) was only just starting to run the relays(and there are 8 races!!!!) when i left as i had finished

then my very lovely bf(although he did offend me this morning when i said maybe i should race the half and got told im not fit a=enough-and im too BIG to run a good half marathon :( ) and i went to the national cross countrys which was fantastic to watch-but did mean i didnt manage a run
dinner at my bros last night/.//fell asleep the whole car trip home///it was like i was a baby..friday night stu and i went to my friends house for a dinner party(drank too much)- but me being me-tried to start breaking things immediately..knocked stuff off the fridge as soon as i walked in... then later, was pretty thirsty-so grabbed the water jug...ummmmmmm hadnt quite worked out that someone had just filled it so it was still filtering...errr as i tipped it the whole amount of water still to go through the filter went on my lap-it was like i was in a pool- way to embarrass yourself jojo ...lol.... it couldve happened to anyone though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but as expected-it DID have to be me... lucky my bf is not embarassed by my shenanigans and general klutziness..wyhich is lucky cos i cant help it-things JUST HAPPEN

anyway off to sign the loan papers...woohoo and i have decided I AM BUYING MYSELF A WII $ MY BDAY(next friday)...yay me

2 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Glad the dome is working!

You'll enjoy the Wii - they are great fun!

Anonymous said...

I always buy myself a birthday present, it is always the best on I get too :-)

I'll have to see if I can get a free pass for Friday.