Wednesday, August 13, 2008

...a nice run tonight... yayayayayaya

Well it was funny- before I trained I was actually thinking this would be a good session. It was the first time in a coupla weeks where I was feeling well and not trying to fight off stu’s lurgy which kept trying to take hold. Anyway jumped on the track and the legs felt like lumps of wood- I was surprised as I had taken a rest day on Monday to lug stuff around my room..probably explains why my back for the last two days…is well to put it bluntly..pretty abysmal… getting out of my car this morning was NOT fun that’s for sure

Anyway this week and last stu has my reps slight faster 105s laps or 4:22min/kms. It was a bit windy in bits so I wasn’t sure if I would make it-but in the end no probs
800ms goal 3.30, 1kms goal 4:22
And it went like this
1st 800m 3:26 abit fast and did the first 200in 48s ummm too fast jojo
2nd 800m 3:29
1st 1km 4:21
2nd 1km 4:22 in both 1km 800 was about 3:27 so slowed a bit in the last 200 L(54s)
3rd 800. 3:27
4th 800 3:25

Tried leaning forward a bit whilst running(which probably brings me in ,ine with normal people) as I tend to lean back a bit

Very happy with this set- best training I have done all year… and then out to indian with stu and 2 of his coachy friends… but the Indian did funny things to my tunmmy,, I don’t think anyone would want to follow me to the bathroom today ;)

2 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

When you do those sets, how much rest do you have in between?

Anonymous said...

I think Indian food does funny things to everyone's tummy :0)