Sunday, August 17, 2008

..so maybe just maybe i had to be pushed out hte door

ok so i didnt want to get up at 7am this morning to go for an hour and half run... it was cold, my back hurt, i wasnt sure if i could find my way there-stuart had to stay with the boys..anyway i did end up running at the you yangs. had someone to run with for 35 mins then the rest was solo- only rained on me for a bit but overall a much better run than last week... back not feeling great- i was saying to stu i was just having a bad week with it-but he seems to think it more like a bad month :( oh well get the dodgy toe looked at(was causing quite a bit of pain today- but i guess i prefer that to the back pain) on thursday with sally childs at OPSM.
bought a couch today-then out for a quick lunch and then we checked out sanctuary lakes...wow the houses are huge..and one of them is like an island and you have to drive over a bridge to get tom!!!!
then one os stus boys asked me to take him to the park so i took the two youngest-but then of course(he is the fretter) -have you met my mum, no, she doesnt want to meet you, thats fine-she doesnt need to, my mum doeasnt want you to be with stuart... and continued for a bit...until i said if yoiure going to continue this conversation, we are going to go home, youre just trying to make me uncomfortable. he did stop then. it is difficult for them though-i understand cos i grew up from his side of the fence. last night was the first night ive stayed over when the boys are here . theres always going to be a transition. luckily i get along pretty well with the boys

anyway homework tonight, but have had a good weekend :)

3 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

Sounds like a nice run- it was a beautiful morning. Good luck at OPSM. Sounds like you handled little mr awkward okay - it must be hard.

Anonymous said...

You handled the situation as best you could honey, I have to admit that when I was young I was pretty hard on my step mother (but she was a cow and deserved it LOL you on the other hand are lovely)

I had a goober encounter in the pool recently and a band aid encounter, probably a very good reason why I switched to the bike.

Unknown said...

Well done on how you handled that Jo. Its great that you are having so much fun. Don't worry about your brother...its your life.