Monday, September 1, 2008

..hmmmmm so i guess that means im not ostriching

first of all-i had done a whole post and the cheeky bugger went and got lost without saving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway
had the MRI tonight-arent they a bundle of joy-being inside a coffin like device from your head to your toe with god awful noises..anyway its for the best..i would give just about anything to get this back under control.. had to have panadeine for brekky again..becoming a right little junkie :(

i ran with the boys this arvo-bends and straights- i figured the back may as well be truly inflamed for the MRI-semi lol about 4kms in the 20 mins

..am very tired..not sure why-kinda feel like im getting a cold

,,and i was thinking before- what a completely different headspace i am in now than 15 months ago..its quite unbelievable... i wouldve sworn black and blue that there is no way i would have bought ,my own house and had my bf moving in with me.im very lucky to have met stu(who really is very lovely) and that he can put up with all my idiosynchrosies(im pretty annoying really).
i suppose i cant complain too loudly about my back-there are lotsa other good things happening-just need to focus a bit more on them than the unpleasantness
ciao anway fingers crossed that dr K can beat my stupid back into submission

5 comments:

Stu Mac said...

Well Dr K fixed me, so hopefully she can get you sorted, BUT, I hope you realise this MAY mean taking time off from running!

Remember I HAD to go 8+ weeks of NO running (not even pool running), I survived and I DO NOT have any achilles issues (touch wood).

Anonymous said...

The best advice I can give is to trust her and do as she says (but I know you will).

When are you seeing her?

Though she does talk about as much as you so that will be an interesting appointment ;-)

JH said...

Just a question... which boys were "bends" and which were "straights"?

Andrew(ajh) said...

You say you are lucky to have met Stu, and you're right, but he is pretty lucky too you know !

jojo said...

aww andrew-youre such a honey :)