Wednesday, August 13, 2008

.yetti envy

yes you did read that title correctly-bear with me!!!!!!!!!!!!
but first let me answer ajh's question -90s recovery occasionally popping out to 100s

my back today decided that it wasnt fair that the abominable snowman got to be errrrr all abominable by himself...so my naughty back decided to take leave of its senses and went and played with the yetti- in normal speak(yes jojo does do that occasionally) my back was ABOMINABLE today :(
i knew it wouldnt be great when it was sore before i ran yesterday... but after a40min drive i went to get out of the car-tough in itself- i had to stand for at least 30s to try to let my back get to the stage where i could even contemplate forward walking motion
...panadeine before 8am-does not bode well..i really need to have an unbreakable non-race day rule- if i take painkillers , im NOT allowed to run..simple as that
well today as the day went on- i couldnt stand the thought of running in the outdoor pool cos OMG how f%$ #ing cold was it... so geared up to run- trained the boys(lol-they werent loving me with only 90s recovery!!) was going to go running, bent over to re-tie shoes and errr getting into an upright position hurt and i decided it had better be a f7cking water run... so 55mins in the water- my hair shouldnt have got wet- but well it looked like i had been dunked after splashy mcsplash(i couldnt splash that much EVEN if i tried) went past me... oh and just because it is a double lane DOES NOT mean 5 of you can have a race straight at me, youre still supposed to keep to the left dufus's or is it dufus' or dufie??? lol- gosh i crack myself up- yes i know stu-youre NOT laughing...lol

dinner with a gf then home to my house.i have been an insecure annoyingly precious ,sensitive little princess today!!!... gawd being a girl is annoying sometimes!!!!! and yes i am using that as an excuse-also blaming that for being bloated too!!! lol and im sure its to blame for GLOBAL warming too...lol

aaah miss jo funny gal :)

2 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Is that 90-100s standing around complete stop type recovery, or slow jog type recovery ?

Unknown said...

Geez Jojo, your back sounds terrible. Gotta ask is it all worth it????