Tuesday, June 10, 2008

...tired little leggies

..i sent my coach an email telling him i couldnt possibly do 800m repeats tongight..my legs were just 2 fatigued after the 84 mins yesterday... anyway went for a very very slow warm up..which felt terrible.my shins hurt..quads were tight..all terrible.. so just hung around for while on the seat hoping stu might forget i was there and not make me train....
..errr no such luck..but he did take it easy on me and we did bends and straights...slow bends and faster straights..for 30 mins... i was starting to get pretty damn tired though
..been writing reports all day,,,,am very very frazzled..... going out for dinner for a wine(and maybe a whine) lol

tough day for me today... but i finally bought stamps to send my gorgeous nieces some stickers... my brother is back from OS which makes me happy... now if my sister would just pack up and come home-then life would be grand...but THAT my friend is called fantasy land :(

1 comment:

Andrew(ajh) said...

If your coach tells you what to do re the sore shins please pass it on, mine are killing me too.