Monday, June 9, 2008

... OMG the boy is trying to kill me

i VERY offically do NOT like my coach....
..he took me to teh you yangs for a killer run... it wont sound like much ..but OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he wouldnt let me stop the garming when we walked up the horrible hilly part...so the average pace was 6:58min/kms
but let me say the hills were soooooo hard and i was breathing so hard just walking up.... i took MANY MANY walk breaks(cmon jojo just to teh next tree i would say) but i started running again pretty soon everytime....except foe when we actually went up this bit which i could barely manage to walk..
..oh yeah and stu pushed me over... well not physically but he did use his jedi mind powers and made me graze my left leg..i was going over a mound and lost my footing... no concerned..are you ok jojo???..just ...cmon hurry up .... youre ok...(i was still checking the blood(FORTUNATELY ONLY A VERY SMALL GRAZE) but it did sting nonetheless
..anyway..an absolute killer of a run.... 12ish tough kms(felt more like 15kms at least...and im not exaggerating)
then we went out to lunch and then shopping..i started to get soooo tired i couldnt formualte full sentences... lol ..and of course i was singing like an idiot when we bumped into a friend of stu..oops way to make a good impression...lol
gotta go have a nap
that lunatic of a bf...is going running again this arvo with his squad..he is craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzy
am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

I can't believe how mean he is to you- I mean it is almost like he is trying to make you run longer AND faster- how rude! And then to push you over with his mind- very nasty ;)

Kathryn said...

Sounds like fun (lol)!

JH said...

So tired you couldn't formulate complete sentences? So, no more than normal then...

Andrew(ajh) said...

I'm sure he means well !!

Anonymous said...

Awww, sounds like he has the same bedside manner as I do, that is, none LOL

Poor J got about half a days sympathy from me after both accidents and then he was on his own.

I hope it wasn't your bad knee.

Anonymous said...

A tough run - yes, hills - yes, complaining - YES, falls - yes, complaining - yes, hard work - yes, complaining - yes!

OMG, she falls over onto her bum trying to raise her leg higher than 10 cms, but failed and somehow trys to blame me.... :)

jojo said...

errrr
i wasnt TRYING to blame you
it WAS your fault...lol

Ewen said...

Where are the gory photos?

I'm wondering where the "teh you yangs" are? Always keep your garming going ;)

I think in a kind way he's trying to get you to HTFU.