Thursday, June 19, 2008

at 4pm..it will be normal jojo

come tomorrow at 4pm..once all this rubbish is finished(am going to be under hte pump to get it all done..i will become normal jojo again
..i will be very very happy when it is all back to normal...this stress is driving me insane...quite literally i think... and i have a very attractive cold sore to keep me company tonight.. its big enough that i will be able to give it a cuddle tonight...lol

..anyway... was supposed to be training tonight, but my back became worse and worsa as the day progressed... i could barely get out of the car when i got home...then i had a nap- nup the back no better..so i made an executive decision(sorry stu) and decided not to run... there wasjust no way i could have run today.. i should have known that after boxercise(since it hurt it while i did it) it wouldnt be great...wasnt expecting it to be as bad as this... i shouldv gone for a water run but it was raining and i welll really i just suck :( :( but i also kinda cracked the sads about my back..and i kinda have to write reports ...and well did i mention i suck :(

oh and got a stupid parking fine a while ago(which i was sure i paid..but cant find the receipt..so now rent a bomb have charged me 35 admin fee and then some agency charged me 19 so altogether a 55 fine is costing me stupid 110... plthththththt

..anyway..im gonna go sulk while i write reports...better do a good kids or god knows what i will write...lol
i will be catching up on blog reading tomorrow night

hey andrew..what have you decided to do at run melbourne... i got my number

3 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

I'm gunna do the Half, but just run it at an easy pace, no racing. Not sure if it is the right decision, but it is the one I've made!

Stu Mac said...

'Normal' Jo....is there such a person??


lmao

Anonymous said...

I feel as though this term has gone on forever!! I can't wait for it to be over oh, hang on, that means the kids are home for two weeks!!! Gggrrrr, I just can't win....