Friday, June 13, 2008

..errr who was that psycho

..errr who was that psycho who wrote my blog last night
..oh me... right
..that post doesnt even BEGIN to demonstrate what a foul mood i was in yesterday

..poor stu..had to put up with a monsyllabic,very rude little girl

..anyway...i cant do much about it now...
..still very grumpy but again ..i need to just suck it up and get on with it

..anyway been writing reports all day

..and apparently i am low in vitamin B.... and ummmmmm extremely LOW in vitamin D(which you get from sunlight) errrrr less than half of what its supposed to be... i guess stu's comment that i was as pale as a GOTH CHICK wasnt as far from the tree as i first thought
..anyway my doctor has the bedside manner of a bee... im not going into it but..this is the doc who basically said if i didnt look after my cellulitis(when i was refusing to take time off work) i could lose my leg or worst case ..die dont sugar coat it honey.. he said he was deficient in vit D too...and then started laughing and said not as bad as me though

..dinner with my brother and sister n law tonight... so i will see lots of photos of the girls..so there is bound to be tears from me(and i hate crying :( )

..still having a bad day today.i really dont like being an adult sometimes

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

But it's Friday now! I have had a busy week too, hence my lack of blogging and commenting. I was supposed to be out for dinner but I begged off because I am tired and grumpy.

Make sure you sort that Vit D honey, it is vital for calcium absorption, you don't want to mess with that.

Hope you are relaxing with some vino tonight.

Andrew(ajh) said...

That last sentence "i really dont like being an adult sometimes" is a rather astute comment. I think it would be wonderful to be a child or teenager again. I think I would appreciate it more. Responsibility (of so many sorts) can be a very heavy weight can't it.

Kathryn said...

I'm deficient in Vit D too. My doc said it's something they've only started testing for recently so they are finding out lots of ppl are. Funny how we can be outside running etc so much and still not get enough sun!

Anonymous said...

I think I hate being an adult all the time!! I can't actually believe I am a full grown woman with so much responsibility, when did that happen??

Aaahhh, to be footloose and fancy free.....

JH said...

From memory, 5 or 6 years old was pretty nice. I wouldn't be a teenager again for quids. All those pimples, all that greasy hair, all those girls who wouldn't go out with me.

No way.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need a huge hug and some real lovey time.....STU, get on it will ya!!

Hope you're feeling a bit better now it's the weekend.

I think it's been one of those weeks for lots of people (me included).

Hugs from me!

Stu Mac said...

Maybe you MIGHT start eating some GREEN vegetables, instead of jus tthose white greasy vegies....