Friday, June 27, 2008

..jojo claps her hands in delights

in 7 hours i will be on holidays...woohoo
..although it mey well be a difficult 7 hours....im a wee bit tired..staff drinks last night

$18 last nigth -free drinks til about 11 and finger food.... yes it was a goodnight
-made up with my gf who id had a little tiff with 2 weeks ago
-probs shouldnt have slapped a guy 3 times...oopsies.... lol..its not as bad as it sounds..i was trying to make him feel better about something hed said last time to me and it had been upsetting him..... yeah ok it doesnt sound great when i write it down...

lots of laughs..... too many drinks...poor stu-i dont know how he puts up with me sometimes- got a very silly sausage text :(

and the stupid cab driver..went to the city instead of balwyn...from richmond, completely the wrong way.....derrrrrrr and i said im not paying that fee... he begged me to pay half so i said ok...and then we went back the other way, he gets a call from his wife and then we had to pick her up too... i wasnt very happy... woke up in my clothes...always a good sign i was drunk-if i dont get into my way more comfortable pjs...ooopsies

anyway better go do some work.. dont feel fabulous, but i dont feel too bad...more tired than anything..ciao ciao

3 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

Woo Hoo holidays. I would have saved the slapping for the cab driver myself- you are very tolerant.

Andrew(ajh) said...

I think that we have the worst taxi drivers in the world in Melbourne.

Anonymous said...

wow more than one delight!

I am on break now too, YAY YAY YAY