Friday, June 6, 2008

...is it christmas???????????//

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccce

i received my 3 pairs of shoes today from the US..saucony's, mizuno, and brooks adrenaline
see piccy below... very exciting

anyway today was a rest day from runnning...my little legs were quite fatigued from last nights session.
..i was like some slug this morning....really struggled when that alarm went off at stupi 5.45 am... i dont know how stu gets out of bed so easily..i bitch and moan...and huff and puff... and i think last night i was kinda sleep talking..... lol or so ive been told anyway!!!!

anyway a marking night tonight...am staying home..did i mention my flatmate is moving out cos he is going to WA and my other flatmate has mentioned she may move in with her bf... im feeling very stressed.. it may be time to let he house. go.... but it is a beautiful place and the rent is super cheap(you wouldnt believe how cheap for what it is) maybe it is time for me to move into a new place :(

3 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

What torture - three brand new pairs of shoes and they arrive on a rest day!

jojo said...

..haha not really..im actually someone who really appreciates my rest days.. i work pretty hard the other days so i know my body needs a break :)
and with all my body issues- i couldnt even think about training every day

Anonymous said...

So what sort of Saucony's were they?

And why don't you ask your boyfriend to move in with you?