Saturday, June 21, 2008

...thank gosh thats over

yesterday was an absolutely horrible day...uuuugggghghghghghghgh
thank goodness its done..and i went to the stupid meeting but took my computer to do my reports..and when they went to give me a calculator..i said dont bother i have to do my reports... grrrrrr i was very annoyed.... i literally finished with 5 minutes to spare... and i was there from 7:30 and had been writing reports til about 11 the night before etc etc...
anyway its all done...

was suposed to go for a run but couldnt..back was seriously bad again yesterday....... couldnt evn have considered running...leaning over a computer for as many hours as i did this week is an absolute killer
...stu is telling me at the moment what a sweetheart he is ...but really today he is being very annoying(deliberately)...and yes stu i did just call your bluff and write it!!!

no run today as im racing tomorrow and another day for the back wont hurt..it is heaps and heaps better than yestedrday... just been finding out what my excercise regime is for my holidays ...yikes
..but depressed today for a number of reasons...although i did get to speak with my sister last night which was nice...i think im just abit over tired at the moment..
i should be feeling ecstatic after finiihsing hte erports..but in truth just feel extremely drained... yeah depressed isnt the right word... over tired like a little baby

..just got back from brekky at willi where i couldnt decide btw eggs and a pancake ..ummm so i had both.. light lunch for me then i guess

looking forward to run melb.... although i either have to do an extra 8kms afterwards or jump in the pool for an hour

6 days till holidays and counting

4 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Sounds like you've hit the nail on the head, just been doing too much. The school hols will hopefully be a chance to regenerate / revitalise. I'm sure with a best of rest (and more time to run etc) you'll be feeling much better. Don't be too hard on Stu - he's only trying to look after you !

Good luck tomorrow, we probably won't cross paths cos you will have started before I finish.

Anonymous said...

What Andrew said - rest and recuperation is what you need.

Good luck for tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Have fun tomorrow.

Pancake for me anytime, then again I don't like eggs so an easy decision.

Ewen said...

You can't be well. Only three exclamation marks in the whole post.

Sometimes a good coach must be deliberately annoying. I bet he's happy about you "finiihsing hte erports".