Wednesday, June 25, 2008

bdays and chocolate pizza

yes you did hear right....
i went out last night and my sister in law just about had coniptions, she was sooooo excited about having chocolate pizza(i had a tiny taste...and felt sick it was soooooo sweet)yuk but they all loved it
..stu was a good boy and dutifully came along :) oh before i finish, choc pizza base is not really pizza base, it is like a pastry-terribly decadent

its quite funny, dessert really is a womans domain i reckon, i was the only girl who didnt have dessert and all bar one guy didnt have dessert.... it seems a regular occurrence when i go out that the numbers are like that

anyway, yesterday(i think i was just over tired after all the reports etc) i was feeling a bit unwell and really didnt feel like doing 6x1km reps at 4:35m/km pace.. i felt sick the entire time i was running, but no reprieve for me..i managed it..thought i was going to hurl a few times(probs shouldnt have eaten in the car on the way over)...but if anyone saw the looks i fired at stu if he even talked to me, one would not have thought he is a person who i do actually like....lol

anyway nice night out for my bro's bday- quite a few laughs- he is a funny lad and does crack me up...... must run in the family... anyway gotta go get back to work

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

I've tried chocolate pizza and it's even too sweet for me. A place near here does rocky road pizza and I'm a bit scared to try that.

Anonymous said...

Oh goody, something new to try. I wonder if it would taste better if they made it more like a Calzone and put strawberries and cream inside!

Andrew(ajh) said...

I'm not sure I could come at chocolate pizza either to be honest.

Anonymous said...

I love desert, I have to, my brother used to be a pastry chef and he is G O O D!

But chocolate pizza is beyond the pale, it sounds vile. I am more of a tradionalist, sticky date pudding or apple pie for me :-)

Anonymous said...

I've had chocolate pizza, but it was more like a pizza base and not so much pastry [at Max Brenners]. But like you I can't handle much of it!

[Rugers from the ausrun forums]