Thursday, August 9, 2007

..we all live in a yellow submarine

I was walking in my door after my run with the beatles in my head..

..we could be so happy you and in our little hideaway beneath the waves..No one there to tell us what to do!!!! That last line was what what made me start singing it cos today..none of my usual people who help restrain me were around to tell me to be good!

..anyway...So I felt like c.r.a.p. ALL day today…just about coughed up a lung in class(dry cough) gave my year 8’s an almighty kick up the rear..the boys were ANGELS later that day(see how long that lasts) and then came home for my nana nap..usually 15mins but slept for 1.25 hours which tells me that im under the weather…and decided not to run..cos im feeling unwell, have a coldsore and so on and so on…
…then I start thinking about when I couldn’t run and how i should be going and also when someone asked me yesterday if i ran and im like no…and then they go..so you didn’t do ANYTHING so I was feeling pressured LOL completely self imposed

.so i had no plan for the run except the distance 5.1kms but the second i started running, i felt STRONG and decided to go pretty quick..4:49min/kms.. my thought process is this..IM NOT ALLOWED TO DO really quick speedwork..ie 200's so i will do quickish 5kms..have to get some of my DAMN speed back.. I should have been able to do 4;30kms at sandown last week EASILY..disappointed with 4:41min/kms

..also i realised im actually pretty happy at the moment..my brother is not going overseas(they are disappointed) my sister might actually b here for another month or so instead of leaving next week :) im the skinniest ive been in over a decade(even my skinny clothes are getting to be baggy and so i have to keep buying new clothes..dont get me wrong tho...I WILL NEVER EVER be skinny..i just dont seem to have the capacity for it.. i like the job i do-getting paid extremely well for it..im allowed to run.. and i have very nice friends!! so all good in jo's little
.bubble land today...
..ok maybe im in post run endorphin mode...hehe..i love running faster

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

I was singing yellow submarine today too. Well I was laying on the floor stretching my back and had my feet on the arm of the couch so I made foot puppets and they were singing it... that's not at all crazy!

JH said...

thanks very much, now I'm singing that damn song too.

still, I guess it could be worse. I once had "barbie girl" by Aqua in my head for the best part of 3months.

hell...

jojo said...

oooh thats just mean jh..im gonna have that in my head as i go out drinking...d'oh

Andrew(ajh) said...

Glad to hear you sounding so happy. Isn't it funny how sometimes the good runs come when you least expect them.