Saturday, August 18, 2007

..hmm which is the missing vowel

fack feck fick fock fck...........
back is sh1t today.... struggled to sit at the concert wit jay(very sore yesterday) and note to self... obviously back not ready for dancing yet.. had fun with jay :)

got home after 1 on a tram..awake at 7:30(just b4 i got sent a msg from a smart ass friend of mine telling me to wake up...yerrr funny if i HAD been asleep..NOT ;) ..got up just after 8, went down to sat sport(aths) where my barney(back) was being a NAUGHTY little brat.. also made me realise i have pretty much had constant back pain this week..so may need to have a few days off running after XC running..
if i wasnt racing today i would already have taken some nurofen(but i really think i need to be able to feel if it gets to sore...which i will be VERY after hte cross country.. i think i will table my earlier plans of bringing out my A_game today and try to stick to a slightly quick not flat out pace
..this week is the worst it has been for a while..and i cant work out if the pain down near my ankle is a)referred pain b)ankle pain from my double ligament strain2 yrs ago cos it sometimes aches a bit c)jojo being paranoid

anyway..am hot water bottling back at the moment..so fingers crossed for me today.. i will update later after the run this afternoon

sorry for all the swearing :) me nice girl really :)

edit: cross country..will give details tomorrow 28:05 for the 6km so 4:40min/kms.. have pulled up sooooooo sore..will take a few days off running... you all have permission to smack me if i run before tuesday

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know where you live and I'll slap you like a red headed step child LOL

Kathy said...

That's the most original feck I've seen for a while JoJo.

I'm not going to smack you about the head, tempting as it sounds, as it may hurt poor Barney. I do hope that you'll take good care of him.

Might be an idea to pretend you're sensible for a few days. You can do it. Act your heart out!

Stu Mac said...

Sounds like the show with Jay was a good one!

Enough said!!

Anonymous said...

Ah jojo - as i KEEP saying, what are we going to do with you?? I am glad you got to have a run but POOR BARNEY!! I hope he gets the good rest you have promised him and that you get a break from the pain, must be horrible and so frustrating for you...."Fick" indeed!

MorseyRuns said...

Maybe delay that run until Wednesday even? Hope it gets better each day.