Thursday, August 23, 2007

..how long did it last

..how long did this credit card last...a week????i am such a loser(LOL) and i mean that in EVERY sense of the word... if there was a world championship for losing stuff... i would win it FOR SURE..
i didnt even realise but had lost my purse..(it was returned to my doorstep..although the credit card seems to be missing(Im trying to believe that i just misplaced the card but ummmm all the other cards are still there...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggh..its soooooooooo annoying being me sometimes..

on a more serious note..the back is giving me quite a bit of pain..constant..wearing you down type stuff.. so tonight after deciding DEFINITELY not to go for a run, woke up from a 15min nap and well went for a run(i was feeling a bit depressed by barney )..problem is i think im having the not good leg pain..so it was very silly..
..the only redeeming feature was that i didnt push at all(5.1kms at 5:22min/km) and whilst i was running the back actually wasnt feeling painful... my philosophy(it overtook me for a very short period of time///was that if it hurt anyway..maybe i should go and i would stop it if i felt pain..not good thought process joey..should have gone water running)my self imposed rule of not running on days that i had to take nurofen for the back pain was not adhered to
..smack on bottom :(
..anyway i am actually considering going back to the sports doc(as much as that pains me to say it..) and not very happy about this lower leg pain

anyway going to go buy my friends wedding pres..without my c/card obviously
..i suck i suck i suck i suck...and so does barney...grumble grumble mutter mutter

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My good woman, no wonder we get along we are total OPPOSITES!!!

You are Kaos to my Kontrol :-)

I shall have to buy you a wallet with one of those chains attached.

Andrew(ajh) said...

JoJo, I think you need to be strong and rest, I think your body is telling you to slow down. Now I know that is hard - I found it very hard not to run for 9 days - but am glad I did. Do something else other than running. Swim, bike anything.

Bad luck about the CC.

Kathy said...

JoJoJoJoJo

(Kathy shakes head, bites tongue - ouch!)

Anonymous said...

JoJo as i have said several times before - WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH YOU!!!!?? Poor Barney, poor you....and there is some serious forces going on to try and stop you racking that credit card up - i think the universe is trying to protect you from maxing it out!

Kathryn said...

Maybe you are subconsciously trying to stop yourself from spending!

Anonymous said...

Adding to Em's idea about the wallet, it will also need to have a little alarm on it so that you can press a button to find it :-)

I'm not going to say anything about the running/back pain/leg pain thing as everyone else has already rapped you over the knuckles :-)