Monday, August 27, 2007

..and it was all completely elegant until.........

the wedding was yesterday...
mannnnnnn... am i tired///although jut got woken up by my drip flatmate and had a full on argument outside my house(grrrr more later) so am wide awake now and a little frustrated/...ok back to the wedding..
..so maybe it was nice to get told how gorgeous i looked all day, so maybe it was nice to see my best friend blissfully happy and wearing hte most magnificent dress ever.. so maybe it was nice to be walking aorund like a glamour puss getting my photo taken all day, so maybe it was nice to spend hte evening drinking and dancing.............
...um today that all faded into insignificance when my alarm went off.OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!could it really be time to get up and get a cab to work..OMG..serously(and the alarm had been going off for 20mins before i even woke up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!double year 11 maths was tough tough work(I still stank of alcohol too) bad bad bad..
although i did make one good decision, well 2 really..the first was not to kick on after the reception(i still only got home about 1am) and the second was NOT to let the extremely HOT younger guy(he was the guy who sang too..and i am well known for being a groupie and he wasnt that young but he was under 30-probs 28ish i think????) pick me up..it was a very funny conversation we were having..i wont go into it but it was very amusing
..caught a cab down to my car today(another 35 bucks) i have spent a fortune this weekend... at least it can settle down now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yeah the title..so i was looking all glam and elegant(well maybe not when i smashed a glass when i was f&cking around and dancing silly and knocked a f ull glass of red on the floor with my butt..LOL smash) anyway got home and i was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo busting i couldnt even get in my door.. i literally had to wee in the garden bed right outside my door...i seriously could not make it inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! talk about elegant!!!!NOT!LOL hopefully no one was looking..
had to cancel my physio appt and i have to say i am uper impressed with barney, he let me walk around on huge heels all day, let me boogey on down!!!and has not even woken up sore(wondering if hte week and a bit of no running has actually caused that????IT IS SUBSTANTIALLY better this week)
okey doke will poist some pics later tonight..
o yeah had a stand up argument with my stupid flatmate in the driveway..my week and she was trying to tell me i couldnt park til some time and im going ..im off to be now so you will have to park behind me and hten move yours in the morning..anyway she yelled and yelled and yelled and was rude again!!!!!!!!!! and hten she called me a liar...she mentioned some note that was written NOT by me.. and i said i didnt write it and she is like..i dont trust you.............. seriously..if you EVER EVER EVER EVERE EVER EVER EVER want to make me mad, then call me a liar.. i am pretty damn honest and hte worlds worst liar anyway...but how dare she...sooooooo angry. if i get re-employed by this mob i will just move out.im not putting up with that crap..will speak to other flatmate(who gets annoyed with her as well) and unless other girl moves out i will.. maybe i just will anyway...so blinking mad its not funny...
..OMG did i mention mad... fortunately i only get mad for reallyreally short periods, its like a parabola(LOL-geek-obviously an inverted one) it has a very high peak..

okay this mad(nah not really.it was about half hour ago now)..but i have decided im just not going to even talk to her unless i really have to..shes just a COMPLETE moron
..ok think nice thoughts again about your bestest gf getting married..did i mention how stunning she looked..oh and apparently i am the least girly girl i know..an you should have seen me trying to endure getting hair and make up done for over two hours..OMG.did i mention 2 hours..but even freaking worse...it took ALL night th night before doing nails...f&ck a duck..rolls eyes.. apparently htey have like 40 nailpoishes each..thats obscene..now undies i can understand... anyway i thoguht it was quite funny that it was my one little one that we bot ended up wearing...


..

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

Is this a contagious thing cos I nearly peed myself reading about you going in the garden... lolz.

You look fantastic, no wonder you got all the compliments. And your housemate sounds like a bitch - maybe she should move in with my housemate and they can make each other's lives hell!

Andrew(ajh) said...

Yes, JoJo is looking very yummy indeed :-)

lg said...

Very nice photo - worth the effort I say!

Every good night deserves to end with a wee in the garden! Shame about the flatmate though

MorseyRuns said...

You look gorgeous- and so much bling too! Time to get rid of the flatmate- no-one needs to be shouted at, ever. As for the flatmate, I know people, give me a call, we can make her disappear...just jokes, I can't make my flatmate disappear!!!
Speak soon, probably tomorrow when I ring you to wish you a happy birthday.

Anonymous said...

Nice, you looked hot :-)

I reckon you and the flatmate you like should just move on and leave the prima dona to it.

Kathy said...

You look fabulous JoJo and your story is hilarious.

One of my sisters is always telling me "Kathy, if you didn't tell people when you do something .. insert appropriate word here .. then people wouldn't realise what a .. insert appropriate word here .. you are". Maybe you should tell that story as though it happened to someone else. Mind you, that wouldn't work with us!

Happy birthday.

Stu Mac said...

Happy birthday for Wednesday!


Everyday closer to those magical years.....the 40's :-)