Wednesday, August 22, 2007

..quiet little joey bean

yeah, still pretty quiet today..voice is still a bit raspy after laryngitis last week...
oh and wasnt home last night til vlate.. had a massage after school.. it was sooooooo funny..i was yabbering away to corrie(a fantastic MT) anyway she was elbowing away and im like yeah its not really hurting today...you got nothing(yeah i think im pretty funny..was pmsl..she laughed too cos usually people arent saying that to her..but after the first day where i was described as steel rods, nothing really can compare.. but she got her own back on me.. i have a couple of ticklish spots(my hips) and in particular my feet..its like im possessed if someone tickled my feet.. anyway she accidentally tickled me and im like...oooooh in a girly scream which she thought was funny obviously... cos she actually deliberatly tickled me later..and im just gald i didnt happen to kick her..i spasm. she was phsl... shes like..Im surprised you can be tickled while ive got my elbow right into your calf.. seriously though..tickling hurts me way more than any real pain can... i hate it with a passion...i am a very very very very very very ticklish person...
..and apparently very prone to electric shock.. i got about 12 shocks today whilst teaching my year 12's(i was getting scared to touch the board) the kids thought it was hysterical(it was period 6 so i guess anything seems funny..especially your teacher jumping cos she KEEPS getting ZAPPED....

anyway am not running today, have not run since saturday..back is still sore..and i know that i REALLY overdid it..running fast whilst back was sore enough to take nurofen is not a great idea.. anyway so the week leading into bridesmaid duties.. instead of eating not much and exercising HEAPS so i look skinnier, im eating like crap and NOT doing any exercise(also have been ridiculously busy..

..oh yeah and ive decided im a complete freak..i still havent applied for this permamnent job..i seem to have commitment issues..lol.. im a bit flighty.. and i like to feel if i wanted to, i could just leave..not feel locked in!! im ok once im actually locked in..but i get all antsy in the meantime..and we're only talking about a damn job.. its a good job, pays well and will look fantastic on my resume.. i need to get my A into gear and apply.. its not that different really with other aspects of my life i guess..lol
jojo..you need to grow up and be an adult!!!! for a semi smart gal..you really are a complete dolt!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Nothing wrong with not having a perm job, says me (who's been working casual for 5 years).

I'm the same with electricity. I get shocks off things that don't effect other people!

Kathy said...

I'm always changing jobs JoJo. I'm a contractor and it really suits my lifestyle.

LOL at the tickle story. Glad to see you're talking again.