Wednesday, August 29, 2007

..can i sing to myself ..lol

happy bday to me :) had a good day even though it started with a half hour preschool parent teacher meeting and had sport duties after school too!!!!!

havent even heard from my mother which makes me laugh(mainly cos she's a lunatic)who on mothers day when i hadnt sent her a message by 3 pm cracked the sads(why 3 pm??your guess is as good as mine) and sent all kinds of abusive messages.. if she doesnt call me at all, thats all cool too.lol..she probs thinks shes making me mad or making a point or something the silly sausage, what she doesnt realise is that we are not all lunatics and are not really fussed:) iys a day..i dont really care..i do my bday stuff usually to make other people happy..
..having said that i get to see my beautiful angel nieces...i just love them to bits, my gorgeous sister, my very funny brother,lovely sis in law, fave nephew, darling nieces and slightly eccentric father(no wonder im a little...well you know..LOL)... it will be fun(well it will be after i down a couple of wines LOL LOL LOL nah theyre a great bunch
went for a run yesterday and barney sat me down for a chat..it went something like this
b:jojo
jj:yes
b:you know how i was sore all last week and you had to take nurofen everyday
jj:mmm
b:and then you went for a run thursday anyway
j:mm
b:and hten wore huge heels on friday
jj:errr yeah
b:and then on sunday..astronomical heels followed by a whole lot of dancing
j:mmm
b:and i let you yeah and didnt complain
jj:mmmm
b:and on mon you canceled my physio appt
jj:mmm
b:well on tuesday when you decided to run without giving me enough time to recover i had had enough...OK

so when i went for a run with the boys on tues(just the warm up..2kms max.. my back was incredibly sore.. was very unhappy.. had a massage last night... corrie did the hip flexors yowsers.. i still feel bruised today(im not) but she was pushing in good i can tell you

ok enough of an essay, im out for a very early 6:30 dinner :)

ooh and yeah baby::: we asked the dufus flatmate to ove out ::yeah baby
Thanks for the bday greetings...

3 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

Hey happy birthday to you! Tried to ring you, but you are probably celebrating- hope you had a great day, and don't worry about Barney, he will get over it.

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear JoJo
Happy Birthday to you

Andrew(ajh) said...

Happy Birthday JoJo!