Friday, August 31, 2007

..be warned..angry little girl

..any good at breaking codes.. heres a real toughie... u = 7
f7ck f7ck f7ck f7ck f7ck f7ck f7ck f7ck f7ck f7ck f7ck f7ck f7ckety f7ck

good...dd oyu get it..am a very very pissd off person... be warned PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO TELL ME HOW GOOD THIS MOB ARE..suck it up and keep it under your hat cos i want to just be mad with them for now.....
O.P.Sports Med: i finally after friggin sround for oh i dont know f7cking forever made an appt ..cos barney is being a right royal f7ck at the moment..
..skived off early from work.. took me about 45 mins to get there cos of stupid f7cking traffic
..after waiting for half hour they call me up to inform me that hte doc has been with a patient since 3(its now 5:10..so they would have f7cking known before i left home) and yes im sure it was necessary and i know that whatever they were doing yada yada yada...but you know what..right at this momnet i dont f7cking care... they told me if i wanted to wait for an un-f7cking-determined amount of time I could wait and hte dr would see me..but to note that the people who were still waiting in front of me had been waiting for an hour and a half....wait for it...... SO FAR
..so is it omething a physio could help you with(can someone please tell hten if a f7cking physio couldve helped me i wouldve asked to see a f7cking physio) managed to not say this even though tempted..i replied instead ..NO i have already been seeing a physio for 5 months...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how about a mon appt then..... no i have physio
how about tues....no i have massage therapist
...do you want to make another appt time.... i seriiuosly would have LOVED to see the expression on my face..it would have been a DEATH STARE alright!
..lets just say on the car trip on the way home makes this blog thus far look positively G-rated..... jojo was an angry little camper..I love wasting 2 hours of my time...I wish it could happen more often... hmmm who do i see about that..LOL oh I know f7cking OP.SM

again dont even think of telling me how good they are..i will prob eventually go back there after hearing so much f7cking good stuff about them..
..anyway I have a pub crawl tonight.... and i would assume barney is too f7cking scared to be naughty today or tomorrow

..wow what a TANTY!!!!!
also sorry to Stu who just had to listen to a barrage of anger......bet you were glad you sent that text LOL
..oh yeah and sorry for all the swearing..im sure there are sailors who are currently blushing

LOL ok i feel a bit better now..(and a litle ridiculous too)..aint nothing like a good tanty!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

I don't blame you for being pissy. You can understand that emergencies happen but they could ring you and let you know. Enjoy the pub crawl.

MorseyRuns said...

Come on JoJo- tell us what you really think, don't hold back and go all coy on us! Seriously that is crap- I am sure you read about my experience at the Dr this week. Go somewhere else where they won't waste your time. Hope the booze cured your anger!

Andrew(ajh) said...

Is f7ck a swear word ?

It is getting harder and harder to get to see a good medical professional of any type.

Anonymous said...

Yikes