Monday, August 6, 2007

..one of those days

..it was just one of those days today..
it started off really badly..a drama queen making a big deal out of nothing..whoch really p'd me off and then the day just never got any better than that! my brain was mush..and i was making stupid careless mistakes..
..hmmmm i should just go to bed so they day is over..but i have hours of homework..ok enough b-ing and moaning...
..had a massage today which was great..even worked a little on the quads..everything is progressively getting less tight each time..
..oh yeah and today should have been a great day..first day in ages WITHOUT a sore back..actually feels prety good..so i will concentrate on that and try REALLY hard to stop being a cranky la-la..
..anyway struggling to keep eyes open..going to have a bath..check out my cupping marks..then come back and do a bucketload of homework..and the no credit card thing is driving me crazy..ive had to spend all my cash on things i put on my cc..and i had already moved my cash over to my 'you cant touch this account'(actually dont have access to) so i have like no cash til thursday..well if i go into the bank i can get it..well maybe wed..i may be tutoring..
okey doke this little sour puss is outa here..maybe i should have had a wine ..as opposed to errr.a whine ..LOL

No comments: