Wednesday, August 15, 2007

..another quiet day for miss jo

..or should i say an enforced quiet day for me.. my back today could ONLY be described as sore today.. i was also very sore from the massage as well..especially in the glute
..bucketloads of homework again... and i seriouly struggled through the day since i still cant really talk.
..no exercise today.. except for the rehab work that i need to do...many many lunges etc.. so a pretty so so day really today...had to just be quiet ...which just is not a natural state for me.. people seem to find it HILARIOUS to just make comment after comment knowing i can barely reply..
hmmmph is all i have to say to that.. and my work load has significantly increased.... i have now been allocated saturday sport plus an hour and quarter of sport after school on mon,tues,wed and thurs

..at least 3 of the days are athletics i guess...

..oooh and i may have just bought a garmin 305(well i tried to but forgot that i lost my cc and had to change details so am now very unsure as to which cc i paid with.. im a smart cookie bean..me.. NOT and it just wont tell me...oh well..i am definitely buying one shortly(given i had a nice little bonus today

..okey dokey..gotta go be miss conchy nerdburger...ciao..

4 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Now I have another person to reflect my Garmin envy towards. I suppose we'll be seeing those neat little maps all over your blog soon !!

Anonymous said...

God, they work you hard there at XX School, that is a pretty hefty extra curricular commitment.

Kathy said...

I hope you get paid for all that extra work! Sheesh.

Will be interested to hear how you find your Garmin.

JH said...

so what you're saying is, you have a pain in the butt?