Thursday, June 4, 2009

..tick in the box

the next two weeks really are just about getting through. Head down, bum up...am working really hard at the moment...pretty much from the moment i get in at work til the moment i leave

Its the 2 weeks of the year in june that being a teacher is not much fun at all(dont get me wrong i LOVE LOVE LOVE my job.,..... i just love it a little less than normal at the moment....LOL)-ah miss j's eyes are all googly at the minnie so it will be a quickie post

didnt have to run after school with my boys so it meant i got to the track for stu's session fresh...LOL well THAT WAS THE PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but fresh is not, Was not and WILL not be how i would describe my little leggies today

we had a choice of session..the girls picked the 10x400m@96s with 200m float(okay shuffle /float) with a small breather after 5
so the reps were bang on 4 min pace...most were around the mark some 2 slow some too fast(see stu's blog, he took the times

so 4kms of effort, 1.6km cooldown warm up 400m strides, 1.8km of shuffle 7.8kms

but the legs are still recovering from sat(i think) maybe im just P*SS WEAK...i did after all get a rest day on monday...lol..hopefully my rest day,
anyway i managed the set without too much difficulty-had to cajole the legs a little to not mutiny but theyre dutiful little things really..i can see it was really too hard a set...
there is no way no how i could have done that set last year...

have a good day chickies and chickettes

2 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Don't think you're piss weak. You get through some workouts that scare the shit out of me just reading about them!

I'm trying to decide if I'm a chickie or chickette - is there a third option?

Ewen said...

I've figured this out - "eyes are all googly at the minnie" means your eyes are tired and you could fall asleep at any moment!

That's a solid session - you're not weak at all.

Now, I guess I'm a chickie, as a chickette would be a girl, right?