Monday, June 8, 2009

..a family day

woke up this morning and was very glad i had organised a water run with claire and amy..
em will rember a set similar to this
5mins warm up
between each effort was 60s break-the efforts were
1min
1min
2min
3min
4min
3min
2min
1min
1min
and the last one was a race...claire (teh little fish)..kinda had a qasi running /swimming style(leaning way too far forward which makes it easier)
ANYWAY ..end of the day, i was happy with the set..back felt OK after it, glute on the right still way sore

then off to the footy with by bro and his wife, my dad, and my nephew and his very new wife :) a great day with the family-especially since im a cwood fan

then home, some reports(have done what i set as the minimum for the weekend) and OFFICIALLY refuse to do any more.... im tired and need to pace myself for the week

will write 2/3 of a set of year 12 reports tomorrow(already done a 1/3) a class of year 12 on wednesday(reports due thursday for year8s and 12s... then the year 9s during fridays non student day..and then i get to start reading the 26 students who each get 12 reports and make corrections, plus i also have to write tutor reports which cant do til i read their other reports :) busy 10days
PLUS i plan to STILL train every day as well-its just time management ...and STU-knowing when my brain is fuddled and im not being efficient anymore(which is now)

4 comments:

Ewen said...

I think I may have had a teacher like you - she wrote my reports with a fuddled brain - that's my excuse for being a high-school drop out!

Jaykay said...

I watched the Collingwood/Melbourne game on the TV yesterday afternoon and it was so obvious that all the players were not used to playing in the wet.

The fumbling and slipping was really bad, but I was in stitches with some of the ball handling. It was hilarious to watch :-)

Andrew(ajh) said...

All this time I've known you, thinking you were perfect, flawless!

But now I find out you're a Collingwood supporter. Oh, well - I guess no one is perfect after all

:-)

Em said...

Ummm, yes, the pyramid set, I am breaking out in a cold sweat just thinking about it!