Friday, June 12, 2009

PIKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIKER.. that would me me-but it WAS my friend first. she cancelled on me , then i cancelled on the gals(soz about that) and decided to stay in and do my reports :(


i must be more annoying than normal today ..lol.. i seem to be driving stu BANANAS!!!!! lol-
a lot of eye rolling 2nt oopsies, miss jo should be less umm miss jo-ish(lol, now i AM kidding) he knows what im like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had a VERY unproductive day where i went to school to be good, then spent quite a deal of time calming other people down(their computer had crashed) and other things and minimal report writing-then out for lunch... and home for more work-did i mention IM QUITE stressed at the moment ...after thurs next week its all good...i think i may need to take poor STU out for dinner :) he's been a good lad putting up with me at the moment...im not the most fun person on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okerly dokerly have fun peops (pronounced peeps of course!!!!) xox

1 comment:

Ewen said...

Since when have you NOT been stressed since I've been reading your blog?

I hope joANNE and stuART enjoyed dinner!