Wednesday, October 14, 2009

..yay off to sydney tomorrow

..no blog tomorrow
but i promise i will blog after my race on friday :)
so many people have been so encouraging(thanks) and at the track yesterday so many people were good luck-ING me. It was very sweet

A girl at work(who i work vclosely with) was away today which was VERY strange as she is never away-turns out she had hurt her back. sh had sent me a text saying that and she appreciated even more now what i put up with.... its quite amusing that as soon as people hurt their back, their empathy for mine almost triples. lucky for them, theirs usually gets better(welll i hope so, i wouldnt wish a dodgy back on anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
my brother is also having some referred pain at the moment(sciatica maybe?) so i hope its nothing too bad for him :(
anyway doing my jigsaw, waiting for a file to come through so i can do hwk and trying not to be nervous
stu cooked me a beautiful risotto-hes such a talented boy(how did i get so lucky to find someone who happily cooks :) :) :) especially since i dont cook, well i can cook basic crappy nearly inedible food!
i got paid today and already my budget isnt pretty.... sigh.......

2 comments:

Em said...

Hey, I don't believe in wishing people luck, you don't need it if you've done the work, which you have, so have a great trip :-)

Ewen said...

Go jojo! That's jojo, not Jo! Go (away) Barney.

Hope you're enjoying the romantic weekend. Whoops, I mean, racing the world's best.