Friday, October 9, 2009

..an answer for miss Em

yes Em, shield tomorrow
running the 800 and the 4x400-literally a dress rehearsal, but im not putting too much pressure on myself. Even if tomorrow isnt what i want, it doesnt mean i wont run well on friday(just get a bad run out of the way..lol
however, i plan to run well tomorrow. i am going to attack the first lap without going crazy!aim for 77s for the first lap and see what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh and im such a dufus-i thought ewen was in town next week-derr fred so i will be able to call and get the jacket(if he brought it)
OMG and what a dufus(again) i am, i left my spikes at the track last night D'OH...admittedly i was distracted when clare(whatta good gal she was looking out for me) came running up to me asking if i had stuff in the changeroom as now there are only shoes under hte bench! we searched a bit and it ended up they had been moved to this cage thing with some shelves. IVE always left my stuff where it is so it is VERY bizarre(and there is LOTS of room for other people0 so who knows. Anyway when i came out of the changeroom i saw clare so i went over to thank her and then ran off to my car-and with all the KER_FUFFLE miss jo forgot to collect her spikes.
Mr Stu (or stu-stu as nic calls him which REALLY cracked me up)was non-plussed when i said(after his LOOK of "OMG youre an idiot!")
"well worst case scenario i just buy a new pair"..
LOL...i dont really want to of course
Anyway after much stressing stu found my snug little jana nike spikes, tonight. he is doing a good job at being "PETER PERFECT" boyfriend today. i was late home and so couldnt go to the carpet place-(and rang up feeling like a bad gf)and he had gone without me even asking...wooohooo and when i got home he had pulled out all the weeds from the front(i had had to serve drinks to colleagues tonight as i was on roster for duty)
.whatta good lad, I think ill keep him ;) hehe i do crack myself up

1 comment:

Em said...

Oh, I got my own title :-)

Hope you ran as well as you wanted today, I was talked into a 4x400 and I hated it, totally not my distance, a whole new respect for you!