Saturday, October 3, 2009

..glad to be home

..more training again yesterday morning. bucketloads of drills with some run throughs on very tired legs, then home YAY

although i left my coat at Canberra airport. Never mind

Anyway, home to the bf-yay did miss him a bit..hung out with the rugrats, went to indian for dinner although i actually felt like staying home as i was so tired. HAd a few drinks but didnt go crazy. Just didnt feel like it really. ended up having a zero yesterday but havent had one today.

Am trying to be somewhat healthy(forget the 2 potato cakes i had yesterday!)
and had wholemeal pancakes(2) -which i flipped up hight to K's delight, with berries/yoghurt and a drizzle of maple syrup. Quite healthy really. And hten a chicken focaccio with avocado/capsicum/onion/mushroom and a small amount of melted cheese, very yummy and prety healthy

then shopping for suitcases(umm i left my wallet at home) derr fred. I wish it was the first time it happened, but nup around about the fourth time. I had to get a suitcas ewith wheels cos i dont have one and i cant carry back packs because of my 100 year old granny back

ho hum, been doing homework, finished marking my year 12 SACS -yay

bit of a head ache. only a short run tomorrow 50mins. and hten a light 2 weeks

oh i forgot-dry needling last night. didnt hurt too much initially.obviously she missed my pain because she jammed them in so damn far after 5mins that they hurt to breathe. still not as bad as last time.
and hten a massage this morning. I thought my right calf was sore-that was until she worked on my right ITB. however, the left side was OMG what are you doing to me. She then rolled me on my side and then used the full weight of her body down my left ITB a few times. YIKES!!!!!!

no massage until after the comp now. maybe a little one from sensease.

oh and sorry ewen for not racing but my legs were cactus
-anyway gotta go

4 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

You are much more brave than I - dry needling causes me so much anxiety that I make rash promises to work on my ITB day and night rather than face it again.
I understand how you can go shopping without your wallet- I did go swimming without my bathers!

Em said...

You can drizzle maple syrup?? I have no self control in that respect, pancakes are merely a maple syrup delivery system!

Hope it wasn't your best coat.

jojo said...

yeah, i wish i could say i hadnt gone swimming without bathers..d'oh- and the number of tmes i have had to go back to my car to get my water belt is quite ridiculous

Ewen said...

I could drop in at the airport tomorrow and ask about your coat. Email me a description. Then I can bring it down next week.