Sunday, October 11, 2009

..big thanks

..big thanks to ewen who went to the airport at canberra and picked up my coat(after some lost soul forgot it!) and then brought it to melbs- went and picked it up off him...again thanks thanks and another thanks :)
.heel was very sore ( a slight flare up)and trying to look after the back so ran in the water today-40 mins which gave me some time to think about my race on friday----
..then stu and i had to pick up some hwk from school cos DUFUS head here forgot to bring it home, the off to runners world(shit on a sunday) d'oh, oh and we went to look at carpet-couldnt decide so we decided(my great suggestion) to cut some out of the damage carpet and take to the store to try to match(ours not available)-the lady is like, "well cut it from the walk in robe-my head is thinking why, its only going to be a week or so -who gives a damn if its from the centre of the floor, stu seemed to agree, but as far as im concerned "the carpet is broken now so it is tainted in my eyes so until i have the new one it is crap anyway", anyway i will do what 'apparently' normal people would do i spose(and get the cutter when stu isnt looking and cut a big gaping hole-hehe funny gal(and KIDDING)
then grocery shopping, i quite like it when stu and i meander around the grocery store(and when it means im procrastinating and NOT doing hwk, well it is even better)
got home -did ALL my hmwk-what a conchy little nerberger-pat on head for me
-lotsa marking tomorrow and tuesday cos i begged a colleague to let me mak his papers tomorrow night and he could mark mine thursday so i dont have to take them to sydney...wooohooo
okerly dokerly, time for this little miss to sign off..have fun gals and galettes(thatd have to be boys wouldnt it???? lol-see the chicks dont ALWAYS have to be the xxxx-ettes)

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Be careful if you are buying carpet. The landlord at the dodgy place I used to live has a carpet place and all the guys who worked laying the carpet were junkies and ex-crims! Not the kind of ppl you'd want casing your place. If you want, I'll email you the name of his business so you can avoid them.

jojo said...

thanks kathryn
janey572@hotmail.com
its a big company so i think itll be okay, but definitely send me hte name. You cant be too careful

Ewen said...

No worries! It was good to finally put a face to the blog. You're not as crazy as you write ;) Except for maybe the carpet thing.

Listen here Gal - you WILL WILL WILL run sub-2:40 this week. I'm thinking 2:36. Just DON'T DON'T DON'T forget to pack your spikes!