Sunday, August 30, 2009

..older but not wiser

..yep it was my bday yesterday...
i had to work in the morning(and got pretty rained upon) i decided not to do the water run saturday(back was still extremely sore) so i decided another day of rest.... hten i cooked dinner for everyone.
How funny is this(my best gf always tells me off so i had to tell her this story-)

My family asked what time to come over- my response "6:30 -7" okay dad arrived at 6:10, ummm dad you do know its only 6:10..... (and then when im making the pizza-thats not pork is it jo, no dad its smoked chicken! im not an idiot.(my sis in law is muslim), nephew and niece arrive at 6:20, brother and wife arrive at 6:27,,,, yp every single one of them there early... lol... im sure thats not normal. and oh and noone but me had any alcohol-neice, nephew and sis in law are tea-totallers but usually my bro and dad have a few
..anyway all went well. then after they left i had many wines and fell asleep on the couch..lol.. whatta party girl.
then this morning did the most boring thing on earth. water running for 70minutes...ughghghg that was tough!!!!!!!! but hte back felt good during it.. then went to a first bday party where i stood for the whole time :)

5 comments:

Em said...

Happy Birthday!!!

They should have cooked dinner for you!

Lee said...

Happy Birthday for the 29th!! My B'Day was on the 28th and decided I would work an evening shift. I don't know, the older you get the more you just want to forget about it lol!

Andrew(ajh) said...

Happy Birthday Jo!

Sounds a nice meal. Nothing like home made pizza and a few wines!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated b/day jojo .... I trust that the boy was extra nice to you .... :-)

Eat Em

Ewen said...

Happy belated bidet! Em's right - the guests should have shouted you out to a meal.

Oh yes, you don't look a day over thirty-something.