Monday, August 3, 2009

..sick sick little pussycat

miss j has not been very well the last two days :(
that was always a chance after racing when i was sick. Sunday was not great, couldnt even walk around the store and shop very well-felt like i was going to faint...spent a lot of the day sleeping and then took the day off today as i still wasnt feeling very well(also have a stooopid cold sore!)
didnt run yesterday or today but hopefully will be back running tomorrow
-oh yeah-yesterday i bought a pair of new racers for next week-nike victory-the lunar racers hurt my feet too much at sandown last time
and well i just went shopping online-3 pairs of shoes for me-1 pair brooks adrenaline, 1 pair mizuno elixir, i pair nike free(5.0), plus one pair of mizuno wave rider for my delightful bf-all for $490 including shipping..not bad eh- considering my elixirs cost me $200 in aus and the brooks were the same! admittedly i hadnt quite budgeted on spending over 600 in shoes -but hey its done now!(i had been quite good lately)

3 comments:

Em said...

Dollar is pretty good against the US at the moment and it isn't hard to get carried away online, I never seem to walk away without spending at least $400 a time. I get excited by all the cool gear that we can't get here, pretty sad hey!

Ewen said...

Mmmm, Free 5.0s - my favs.

Hope the mean coach has been nice to you this week - lots of home-made chicken soup and loving sympathy.

Andrew(ajh) said...

Hope you start feeling better very soon!