Friday, January 23, 2009

..stop biting your nails jojo

..its a naughty dreadful habit...and i try to make the excuse that they break anyway but we all know thats a whole lot of crapola
..the reason for the nail biting is blindingly obvious... i used to have this irrational fear of coming last(irrational because as a junior burger-i NEVER came last, i was actually a reasonable runner(made the finals in the Pacific School Games for the Vic Team as a little tacker)
Now, however,(some punctuation for you stu!!see i can use commas, im sure i could even use capitals if i really TRIED...LOL) i come last all over the place.... la place du jour for this latest possible chasing of everyone else is in geelong tomorrow..so this little gal will be trying to run faster than 68.9 and not be humiliated in the 400m.
its not an overage 400-its an actual just plain OPEN one so there will be fast ....not to mention all skinny(i seriously have to lose weight...i said once, "im not over weight for a normal gal off the street but for a runner im pretty big!" my non athlete friends dont understand this though)

... so a teensy bit b4 2pm i will be strutting my stuff...lol...or trying to crawl under a rock most likely since the other girls may well have finished , packed their bags and left the building by the time i finish my race(3 of the girls ran sub 60s last year...errrrr EEEK)

so a good day again.met a gf for lunch in willi, had a rib eye baguette(sounds a bit weird doesnt it) but it was very nice, and stu has just cooked me a lovely pasta...pat on head-good boy! lol-i do crack myself up :) see .....he really needs to let me get a DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ciao bellas

2 comments:

JH said...

I bit my fingernails really bad last year. It was my one and only new years resolution to stop.

I haven't bitten them yet in January. So far, so good.

A filthy habit really.

Anonymous said...

If you went and got them manicured regularly, I'm sure you wouldn't want to bite your nails at all, and think of all the pretty colours you could choose from :D

Good luck with your run today. Hope you do well.