Sunday, January 18, 2009

...mmmm

..oooh holidays are fun
...oooh racing is fun...
...ooh racing makes my feet hurt..... (spikes-3 races)
..oooh im not loving sneezing 22 million times(okay maybe 5)-and sniffly now

..so some VERY mean man dragged me out of bed by the hair(lol not really, but i didnt want to get up would NOT be an embellishment)
left home at 7:30-no time for brekky man....a juice was all i could manage..............
-at the youies by 8 stu went running for 35 b4 the rest of group joined so went for out and back 10mins...OMG how could the legs be THAT tired..perk up little friends... went out again... nope apparently they DONT WANNA perk up...you dont recover from racing 2 out of 3 days as well when you are older!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets see how i go with 3 out of 6 days! which is the impending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! uh oh little jojo
so 60 ish minutes -about 11kms i spose--forgot the garmin
..then some slow shopping where-HOW BAD IS THIS_miss jo forgot to bring her purse-thats ONE way of curbing my spending i spose....bugger bugger bugger
-and a champers or few with dinnner-yummy

oh and Ewen- if you wanna count last winter (2:48 for 800) thats fine but i hope you realise that means i get to count my 2.34.9 which was AFTER summer season !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL-your choice sunshine :)

umm how do you feel about me doing a 3k time trial(wont be as fast as a race??)not sure if i can fit a race in????????????????????????????????????????? i leave that to your discretion

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The older you get - the longer the recovery needed .... :-)

Take care

Eat Em

Anonymous said...

Holidays, who's on holiday????

Mine was over before it even began!

MorseyRuns said...

Wish I was on holidays! (but I know you earn yours during the year) I have had really bad hayfever these past weeks as well.

Ewen said...

NO! I'm not allowing you to count last winter, so my 2:48 doesn't count either! I hope to better that anyway - AND the 15!

Time-trial 3000 is OK - you can even get that MEAN boyfriend to pace you (he'll take you out too fast anyway), but if you time yourself, add 0.2 - so 11:59.9 becomes 12:00.1 :)

Also, can I do a time-trial 400? Our 4s are always after 15s and I don't want to miss the 15s. My time trial would be on grass, so not as quick as the AIS.