Wednesday, December 31, 2008

..the yearly stats

dec kms - 162 a reasonable month for me :) back not playing nicely though

yearly: running 1335 water running 372 racing 100.3 total 1807

2008 Summary
Injuries- what??me? injured...lol okay okay-the usual naughty back double disc bulge causing significant pain
april- tripped over a chain-cellulitis-hospital at home for a week with intravenous antibiotics- crutches and not able to run at all for just over a month
Excuses-none really
Races-
Run for the kids....
AV winter season times pretty messed up with knee for first few months-but only missed the 1st 2 races,
a Sri Chimnoy 5km 23:12? with ajh,
Competed in the 35-40 Age group of the Vic masters champs and scored some bling (gold and bronze)
Summer season AV
:more than double the amount of kms as last year. trying to spend more time running than in the water.
..an extremely disappointing winter season with no sub 45min 10km which was a goal :(
..summer season..am ahead of where i was this time last year
..am working really hard at managing the back pain and am starting to make progress on that front
..a good year at work, a very good year personally :) running just needs to catch up :)

4 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Happy New Year Jo!

A good year for you!

The two runs I did with you this year were my two favourites. Hopefully my knee will be up to some more in 2009! Maybe I can try and keep up with you in a 5km in 2009!

Ewen said...

The second half of the season is always the best. Happy 2009 to you and that mean coach of yours ;)

Andrew(ajh) said...

Jo, re your comment on my blog. I never got the text. I'll PM you my mobile number on Ausrun

Stu Mac said...

2000+ for 2009!