Saturday, December 13, 2008

...no racing AGAIN

..well i can barely call myself a racer can i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i never bloody race...lol- at least ill be racing at the milers meet on tues(doing the 800m)
went to lunch then was going to do a track session-even stu said it was ok to call it off today(and trust me-he was in a foul mood today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
so nada- no running but a fair bit of shopping..and with three boys in tow-that is no small feat
..anyway the lad just did cook me an absolute ripper dinner. garlic prawns on a bed of lettuce and delicous salad..... mmm mmmm
only a 45 min run tomorrow... feeling a bit fat- i think it is time with the onset of holidays to pay attention to my diet-vegies and fruit in particular- i did have some of each today

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bit disappointing yesterday, I was actually looking forward to the 1500.

Ewen said...

You'd never bother tapering for a race in Melbourne would you?!

I'll buy you a beer if you break 2:43 on Tuesday.

Andrew(ajh) said...

I've had a fat weekend too! Oh well, it is that season isn't it.