Friday, December 12, 2008

..work breakup and unmm maybe some drinks










ok...lol...so i must fess up too many people saw me ;last night for me to petend i hadnt been drinking- at least i didnt POST here though :)




70 freaking mins to get to work yesterday made running befor ework pretty tough. at least it was a short session, 4x200s at around 37s(it was grass and not marked out so i had to guess.i ran pretty fast though and my legs felt way tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




,,and then super quick shower just to be in time for chapel- yes my school is a presby school-an hour of it..at leats i like singing the carols :)




then a few odd jobs then drinks and lunch provided, then out to 'canvas' where i dutifully avoided the tab and bought about 4 wines at about $8 a pop(depending on who served me- it always makes me luagh-different prices from different wait staff!!!! )




then off to zatopek-where miss jojo was decidedly errr happy- hopefully not slurring too much ..hehe




saw my bf-(i think he just rolled his eyes at me...lol)..where i was freezing----i had told him to rbing a jacket for me and leave it in the car-y oh y did he listen to that part..anyw atiger boy-god bless him- lent me his jacket...oh we were at zatopek..had a quick chat/hug with Em and corrie




..then spent a bzillion hours driving home-trafic was monstrous-fell asleep in the car-woke up with the dry mouths this morning lol- had to bunk a lift with stu and then PT to get my(car yes i am miss responsible)




then a few odds at school but decide id go in moday to finish up teh stuff i didnt get to do while i was on camp...just couldnt be botherred..then um hte shopping started in earnest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




suite deals...sweeeeeeeeeeet




bought 2 pictures,3 vases, went to jag bought 2 shirts,2 tees, shorts,1 polo(all boys-presents)...ill post piccys in a minnie, then alebourne victory top for my delightul bf and some stickers-for the girsl and stus youngest




..and umm thats a bout it- is that enough...lol






4 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with a scale affliction ... yours sounds just like mine.

I feel more normal now.

That's weird isn't it, I feel more normal, cos I'm more like you :-)

jojo said...

lol-yeah most wouldnt agree-that the more like me you are-the more normal you are

Ewen said...

That's OK. I was once a presby.

Nice 200s :)

Stu Mac said...

Nice 200 reps, but shocking typing!

I think you should have a new rule: I WILL SPELL CHECK ALL POSTS.