Friday, December 26, 2008

...christmas legs of death

..OMG yesterday my leggies were sooooooo tired...after a long run sunday,massage on monday, hills on tuesday, then 45mins on wed followed by pilates, its little wonder that they were so tuckered out
..anyway on my program it said easy 20mins or rest today..so rest it is ...LOL

And a happy happy christmas to everyone
so our christmas started with a 34 min run
then presents-how cool -stu bought me a camera-so cool
..then off to see my Oma for a bout 20mins(shes 94!) quick glass of champers then home and bring brother home(his wife was working so he didnt want to be by himself all day)
few more champers, a smashed glass..lol...and a nap for the afternoon
..how sweet is this though-stu's eldest popped over to give me a gift-so sweet..he was seeing stu over at stus exes house wth his brothers
..then my family started rocking up
brother and sister in law
niece and his fiance
dad
aunt and uncle
..and then stu cooked us a very yummy and deluxe meal
..oh and fantastically, my sister called while we were driving so herman and i both got to speak to her which was ACE
..so a GREAT day :)
contemplating a movie- nice easy day today :)

2 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

Mate sounds like you had a SUPER day. Hope the legs recovered a bit.

Andrew(ajh) said...

Merry Christmas Jo, sounds like you had abusier time than us - bigger families I guess!

Hope the legs are feeling better!