Monday, December 15, 2008

..healthy eating plan PZ

we thats it.a healthy eating plan it is
todays start weight 64kgs- im usually happy when im around 62.5kgs so that is the goal over the next two weeks(when i stick to a plan , i actually drop weight pretty easy)-and besides i think im actually closer to 63.5-there hadnt been any errrr movements
then the secondary plan will be to get to 61.5- relatively slim at this weight-although it makes my boobs look even bigger(as if thats possible!!!!!!!!!! but it is) cos my stomach gets skinnier and nothing else does... i do know where each kg of weight comes off from..

so the healthy eating plan is this
brekky-
either a bowl of cerael with fruit and a juice
-can be alternated with poached eggs on plain toast
-snacks-can be rice crackers-muesli bar-fruit-

lunch-sandwich or roll

dinner-whatever stu cooks...lol

plans for eating out-
NO CHIPS
sushi is good
must choose pasta over pizza
NO FISH and CHIPS
other NO's crisps(threw away cheezels yesterday)
subway is an obvious choice

back is quite tender today.i would say thats from my run yesterday
45 mins at the you yangs-but had i known i was doing a big hill and then coming down a very very steep hill(particularly bad for back), i would have taped my back..it was also a lot faster than my planned run as i was running with people

milers meet tomorrow-aiming for sub 2:40 with a 2:1.6 a few weeks ago, it snot out of the realms of possibility.stu is getting me to run it a bit differently i think.a bit faster in the first lap

getting a little bit of a cold-hopefully it will just stay as it is
my poor little stu is having horrible ear pains-it must be bad cos he is going to the dr

oh yeah-the PZ pz means plus zero(coke zero)im NOT giving that up

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is not worth living without chips and coke (real coke in teh red can) ....

I am sure you will get the weight loss you are after ....

Hope the cold doesn't take hold

Take care

Eat Em

Anonymous said...

Personally I would give the rice crackers a miss, they are pretty high on the GI scale so will cause a blood sugar spike and then leave you feeling hungry again pretty quickly. Best to try something whole grain like Vita Wheat with some tuna or philly cheese (protein helps fill you up too).

I am sure Stu will cook good healthy dinners too you lucky thing :-)

Have fun tomorrow night, can't wait to find out how you go.

JH said...

Geez, I'm not going to Em's house for dinner. She thinks rice crackers are somehow sinful.

Not that she'd invite me anyway, I suppose.

MorseyRuns said...

I am with JH on the rice crackers! I enjoy my blood sugar rollercoaster. Can't believe you threw out the cheezels! You could have thrown them at me.

Andrew(ajh) said...

Except for the fact that mine reads "dinner-whatever Adrienne cooks", your eating plan looks almost identical to mine. Other exception is mine is PRW instead of PZ (plus red wine).

Anonymous said...

Christ, just had another read, you threw out Cheezels!!!

In my world that is punishable by death!!!

I am weeping as I type!

And JH is welcome at my place anytime, would have to bring his own snags though ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ok, so who's snot are we talking about Jo??

Im with you, need to lose some of this podge around my middle. And like you too, my boobs never shrink when I do lose weight!

Stu Mac said...

I think that the Cheezels may have been thrown in the bin by the other person in the house.....

jojo said...

lol-yeah stu..but i didnt want to make you look like a bad guy :)