Wednesday, December 10, 2008

..miss jojo comes home ..yay

..okay..so maybe it is only maybe ME that is happy that im home ...lol

anyway read below or dont..i couldnt get reception whilst away mbut i did keep a blog..(pf course) anyway
\but ps it is DAMN nice to be home..and super happy to see my bf-he even cancelled his pilates so we could have our date nite-what a great guy he is ;) lucky miss jo
45 in sthis morning
..read camp blog:
Friday dec 5th -sat 6th inclusive

Okerly dokerly –so big big nig day..had the student form-from 8:30 to 12:30 with only half hour break-no work or anything just had to organise activities-harder than it sounds
Then straight off to camp
Camp is at cowes which is quite lovely. Im the only chicky babe here at the moment, but someones wife is coming down and so is principal and his wife for the day.currently sitting at the porch-someone has to wait here-my shift will be on the beach next..
Anyway tried to run this morning and had all sorts of problems. I was having chest pains the entire time-kept having to stop-it was very weird and disconcerting.anyway somehow struggled through 40 unpleasant mins-still hurts a bit-mostly when I breathe though …lol could just be a muscular ‘been writing reports in a bad possie kinda thing) I suppose-will see how I go tomorrow.anyway as a result I did not do any speed-so slow in fact-mostly slower than 6min/kms…was not pretty
…ill reserve judgement till tomorrows run.
A 40min shit run I suppose is better than no run

I rnag stu last night.OMG-how drunk was he-he was kinda funny though- ive only seen him really drunk once(and yes he had gone out with that guy) and he sounded in a very similar state. I rang him this morning to wake him up in case he forgot to set alarm-but he is of course uber organised so I needn’t have bothered
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tired. It 9:52 am and I could seriously go back to bed.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SUN:
Long run of 60 mins this morn..went to bed super early last night 10:30. am eating way too much L need to try to remedy that. The run was slow-a lot of it had hills but also a lot of it was on very very heavy and thick grass which feels like you are running in very soft sand.
And then I went and put myself into the freezing cold water but only lasted a couple of mins..it was super duper cold…..
And then back out for beach duty… would love to go home-but as camps go its pretty good-as stu said people pay for what im doing..and I get paid an extra allowance on top of my salary for being here.
Next year is going to be so busy
Year 8 head of maths
Head of junior aths(this will be a huge amount of time)
2 year twelves
FORM teacher
Plus normal teaching duties of course,plus trying to fit in running training and occasionally trying to say hello to my bf
-will be expected to go on either 2 or 3 camps(one is during the holidays)
And just found out also im now a MENTOR-just great…I have to come back to school a day early next year-there is no time allocation for it, you don’t get paid, have to have a meeting every week, help her with her FOLIO she has to submit(and no I didn’t get a choice- when I made a semi joke to the dean of staff last night(it went doen loke a lead balloon) WHO else is going to do it(I am he only female in the senior maths dept-and she is first year out)-yep-next yer is going to be a hoot!NOT!!!!!!!

Anyway back to today…went out on the zodiac(inflatable boat with motor) sooooooo much fun
..miss having someone to cuddle and give me a goodnight kiss L and very tired again
MON
Very tired when I got up today but got up NONETHELESS..
This is the first camp ever I have managed it

6kms@5:14 pace –so much harder than expected,but then really the first 2 ks were 5:25-5:30 and hten next 4 were 5,11,4:58,,5:08,5:11

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew, busy hey.

I hope things are settling down for you now.

Andrew(ajh) said...

Sounds like a busy week.

I think you'll be a great mentor ... I'd be happy if you were chosen to be Kate's mentor when she's first year out :-)