Wednesday, December 17, 2008

..perspective

http://jojo-runjanerun.blogspot.com/2007/12/clarification.html
this did make me laugh-well not wholly but it did remind.. and still sometimes...im like WOW..i cant believe how much things have changed(re stu)
..and i am way glad i did...a very very lucky gal :)

anyway-running perspective-the reason i was back reading(does anyone ever do this?)was to see what my best 800was at this time..yes cough cough..geek gal
2:44 seems to be the fastest same time last year so I MUST KEEP PERSPECTIVE.i am doing ok-but then i did also have an achilles problem at this time..so that must also go into perspective nd YES STUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTTTTTTTT we both know i over -analyse(note analyse not analyze like my stupid report spellcheck...grrrrrrrrr)
tomorrow- am going to a gallery of a friend.._YAY-feel free to call(or email me before 9) me if you wanna come meet-poath road at 11:30!!
then the western aths 'GIFT" a 1km handicap-as long as my BF manages to pick me up in time to warm up-followed by a coupla drinky poos..woohoo..but we do not find out our handicap

anyway im gonna go watch crap TV-since im on hols i dont have to go to bed before midnight if i dont WANNA-and i dont wanna---er yes i may be being a BRAT

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I often read back to go through past performance etc and I also analyse things to DEATH and once it has died I kick the body a few times as well just to make sure.

With a good achilles and your back behaving I am sure a 800 PB will be yours this season.

That boy was causing you a bit of grief last year but this new one seems pretty cool ;-)

JH said...

Good to see you worrying about spell-checkers.

jojo said...

dont get me started on stupid american spellcheckers-they drve me bananas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew(ajh) said...

How things change in a mere 12 months hey!

With you and Stu being two such great people ... how could it not work out!