Tuesday, December 16, 2008

:(

.well i didnt hit the time i wanted.
went way too fast the first 200m 35s then had nothing in the last 100..literally.. 2.42 which this time last year i wouldve been rapt with,
but no sub 2:40 for me tonight :(

tweaked the ankle twice today too! did it once during stride throughs yesterday-once during stride throughs today and once during the race(am icing now) it did not affect my run in the slightest though..but i may strap it for a few days i think

pretty disappointed really but then i guess its only 1s slower than my best for this season(so far)
:(
some great runs by others
anyway im tired and not happy with runner girl jojo...but then i tried my hardest and was and am completely spent..very tired
..saw the best outdoor setting today-very different..errr $3500-it was divine

4 comments:

JH said...

Ah well, there'll be other runs.

Anonymous said...

It leavesroom for improvement ...

Did the outdoor setting come with it's own butler ?

take care

Eat Em

Ewen said...

I owe you a beer. 2:42 is OK - you haven't exactly been on top of your training lately. That time will come way down in Jan/Feb.

Andrew(ajh) said...

Don't be disappointed ... I reckon you are doing really well. Wish I could run that fast ... actually I just wish I could run at them moment!