Friday, April 11, 2008

..i do what im told

..well i was always told ..if i dont have anything nice to say...dont say anything!
well i agree with that..except for the not saying anything..i planned to only write ONE line today..welll but im a yakkety yakker- me
OMG how sore was i today.. and how much walking at work did i have to do(they wer suitably impressed that i was theres..will NEVER be questioned if i take a sicki LOL).. showed gory piccies of my leg... got REALLY sore underamrs...succeded in NOT turfing my crutches at anyone..finally got to eat at about 1pm after not eating since about 4pm yesterda(hang on i did have a small choc at midnight last night
..copped a LOT and i mean a LOT of grief from my year 12's ... my brother went sooooo far out of his way to pick up my car for me-what a honey.... had dry needling..lotsa stories but will wait til coherent
..wine and panadeine forte are making me tired....
the trailwalker girls are going sooooooo well
..anyway my point is i dont really want to just b and moan..which really is what i would do if i told you how im feeling.... so im going to refrain from comment..yes me being tightlipped- it IS true
..gnight and bon nuit

5 comments:

Stu Mac said...

how many wines, the spelling is showing how many I think!!! ;-)

Andrew(ajh) said...

Yeah, a few I think, either that or they're not mixing well with the Panadeine!

Stu Mac said...

But it 'now' appears that the maths 'geek' has employed an English teacher to fix the many errors, but still some are still present.

MorseyRuns said...

Hey mate, let it all hang out- tell us the truth, we can handle it! And then we can all suggest more wine and painkillers to solve everything. Hope it gets sorted.

Anonymous said...

Jo Jo, if you can't unload in your blog, where can you unload??

I seriously hope you have woken up from the alcohol and panadeine forte, lol and if you have, I hope you are feeling better :)