Monday, April 7, 2008

..yay... a run!!!

..first day back at school.. i was quite happy to be back..cant be on holidays forever(and i put on weight whilst on holidays...the regimen of school kinda helps) a number of people gave me strange looks cos i was in a great mood..no boys til tomorrow thoguh... but im kinda looking forward to seeing the little tackers :)

a lot of sitting today..and whilst my back has been feeling pretty free this last week- i did notice a couple of quite painful twangs here and there ??? not sure why..but they passed and didnt linger
..now i wasnt really supposed to run til wed(bloame stu- he knew this and asked me to come run with his gaggle of athletes) anyway it was all fine..perhaps a little teensy bit tight..only at times though
..and i came and did my rehab exercises ..arent i a good little girl... and because im on this side of town..im at my friends house...but then he forgot he had a meeting...lol... so im actually just hanging out at his house...luckily i have a bucketload of blogs to read,,,hehe
i did make a video for my nieces(which made me want to cry)

..so all good... i really like my job :) what a lucky gal i am

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound so much happier today.

How lucky are you to have a job you love. I'm still looking!

Stu Mac said...

I hoped you enjoyed running along the Werribee River, off the roads onto dirt & grass.....must be good. And you got company to run with too. Aliesha said to me tonight that she has sore/tired legs from Monday.... :-) Burkie said it would have done her good instead of mucking around with other kids.