Tuesday, April 8, 2008

..the boys are back in town ;)

welcomed the rugrats back 2day..... 2 classes were angels and 2 classes were well...theyre always trhe naughty ones (jojo rolls eyes)
i dod like the noys though..some of them are very sweet... its quite funny...im a tutor teacher ,,,and there is a new teacher in my 'group' and she said something to the boys...and they are like...well you will have to ask miss F...lol how funny is that!!!too cute... i even told my tutor class i was happy to see them...arent i nice :)
..the boy was so sweet last night... he cooked me dinner(and this time i didnt have an allergic reaction) and it was very nice..i did however have one of the worst night sleep ever..admittedly we should try to get to bed before midnight when we get up at 5:40..i can only grunt at that time of the morning....no coherent words(can you believe it-i dont even talk at THAT time...lol) it was one of those nights where you constantly toss and turn...and feel like you got about an hours sleep!!! was tired today
..and i didnt run today either... knee has actually been a teensy bit niggly last 2 days(got a bit sore about 65mins into the water run on sunday :( and my legs have been a bit sore after doing a bucketload of rehab exercises and one legged squats... dont you love the terem bucketload???ooops is that me digressing????? well anyway today i went to yoga.....back was feeling ok(been pretty happy with it the last week..hasnt been 100% but it is bucketloads better than it was) there were a few things i didnt do but did most of it... the back afterwards and during..felt/feels a bit ummmmmmmmmm sore is too strong.... USED..and in ways that it hasnt been...anyway i KNEW running would definitely definitely make it sore...so i fessed up and told stu i wasnt running...he took it surprisignly well..he must be mellowing in his old age..(hehe yes stu i AM teasing you)
..so an early night tonight...am going to be in bed and tucked in by 11pm! thats GREAT for me
thinking of the girls and hoping that they are all feeling good for friday... im so proud of them all
..oh and thank goodness i get paid in one week...my credit card is getting a fair whack at the moment :(

4 comments:

Stu Mac said...

I hope the yoga and the occasional pilates will help your "average" flexibility...

Anonymous said...

Bucketload I get, shitload I don't LOL

Anonymous said...

I'll see if I can copy the DVD for you Jo.

Bucketload, shitload - I get them both - LOL

God that Stu's a bit of a nagger isn't he :b

jojo said...

lol..jay