Friday, April 25, 2008

..up at dawn

..i went to the dawn service today. Something i have been meaning to do for many many years. it was very moving-especially the bugle..but nobody told me that there was going to be gun fire in the service and i jumped about 10 feet in the air.
before i get all flippant.. LEST WE FORGET

..anyway back to being non-sombre jojo.. it was quite difficult walking around on crutches all day..am pretty tired... then we went shopping at highpoint today (umm havent quite got this resting thing down pat today ..oopsies..
i bought- 2 pairs of pants which can be worn to work or play, a sexy pair of black heels..and other miscellaneous items..socks gauze pads for knees...lol
..anyway it was a very nice day and the lad is now cooking my dinner..i love having people cook for me :)

have been having a bit of a freak out about the knee... and osciallate from no theyre not going to chop-to yep they are going to chop the skin...im being fretty little pussycat
..anyway i ahve been allowed to take the brace off and walk around home today..yay... but i kept the crutches for when walking around outside...but boy does it tire me out :(

..and i also marked a year 12 test earlier..how conchy...

trying very hard to not put on weight..but it is going to be evry difficult... :(

..miss jo wants to spend time in the land of ostriches..but someone keeps making her pay attention to her stupid naughty knee(and he gives me very strange looks when i give it the motivational talk)..well someone has to do it!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing really well honey and it sounds like a lovely day. I am afraid if I went to the dawn service that I would cry though it, those things really get to me for some reason.

My best friends mum cooked for me tonight, was very yummy, bet she isn't as cute as the boy though ;-)

Kathy said...

This 'boy' sounds like a treasure JoJo.

I love Highpoint. It's my favourite shopping centre in the whole world. (I need to get out more.)

lg said...

The only thing better than having someone cook for you is having someone clean up as well!

Hang in there sweet!