Friday, April 18, 2008

..ooooh nervous and excited

..well today is a big big day..
i go and see the plastics people to find out what is happening with my knee.. to chop and dig out gunky skin or heal naturally(and quicker) obviously the latter is hte BEST case scenario.. so i will know sometime afte 3pm
you know when the letter says your appointment is at 3pm but please allow for delays means that no way are you going to be seen before 5!!
..and 'my friend' is supposed to meet me there so we can do dinner after(i havent seen him in a week so it will be nice to soend some time with him)..
hopefully i can convince him to drive out to coburg so we can check out the ;crash scene' lol
ummm and i went on an eating binge yesterday(well not completely) but i went out for lunch and had a burger with fries(not many fries) so only had soup for dinner9chicken noodle) which my brother was being funny about making for me... sigh...cant wait to go home....
ive been sooooo depressed this week so i really want to thank everyone for their kind words- they do actually help...especially when i am so completely isolated in the country and havent been able to see ANYONE and my brother is actually teh bossiest person in the universe(and i know some VERY bossy people)i mean i appreciate how good they have been to me-they are excellent but because i am in their house i just have to bite my tongue..usually when he does something he knows is unreasonable..he skulks back in,,adn goes...heres your damn... or go and do yor damn... whatever..its quite cute.... and the good thing about my family... is just cos someone was grumbly last night...we all woke up today and it was hunky dory
anyway - if i get a chance tonight ill edit this with the news...
evrybody cross their fingers for me!!!!

5 comments:

lg said...

Fingers definetely crossed - Hopefully dinner will kind of be celebratory in that it will be the best of both options!

Kathryn said...

Good luck :D

Andrew(ajh) said...

My fingers are crossed too! Hope it went well!

MorseyRuns said...

Glad you got some good news finally. Hope you are still resting up and healing.

Kathy said...

Goodness gracious JoJo. I miss a few weeks of reading your blog and I come back to find you recovering from another injury!

I'm really sorry to hear your news and I hope that the report from the plastics people is good.

Here's a big virtual hug from me - guaranteed to make you feel better or your money back! (Oh, you didn't give me any money .. it will still make you feel better, trust me.)