Sunday, April 27, 2008

..no running as per freaking usual..it is april after all

.. a lot of walking around on crutches yesterday... i was having a look at display homes..my friend was very sweet and trudged around with me which cant have been very exciting for him- well according to my brother who said he hated it when he had to do it... dinner last night with my brother..(and the lad even deicded he would come..i was one shocked little lass!) where i reckon i got told off about 10 times by my brother (i do so much stuff that annoys him..and he is actually the bossiest person on the planet. My nephew was there as well so it was nice to see him and his fiance(he is only 22 and engaged...yikes!!!!!1
..and then i have done about 2 hours hwk this morning ..whatta good gal but i have now lost all my homework mojo

and ummm i had a bit of a play with my knee.. and ummm kinda pulled off the steri-stitch thing9thats the one oin the middle'' oops i dont think i should have done that though
..anyway i have high hopes that tomorrow is going to go very well! i have decided to stop going from one moment of thinking its going to be bad to thinking it is good.. and take a stance and say its going to be good.At 4pm tomorrow it will either be a very happy miss jo or a very sad miss jo...
..anyway i think its time to head out to lunch... have a great day y'all

edit..i must admit i was quite surprised when i read my 'friend's' blog and saw that he had basically outed us...lol..i very jokingly said that i hadnt given him permission to out me...lol..i cant help but be a shit sometimes

7 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

Patience grasshopper- no removing your own stitches!

Andrew(ajh) said...

Keep your hands off that knee - and don't worry about being outed - I think pretty much everyone had guessed anyway :-)

Anonymous said...

Ick, don't pick it, it won't get better.

I can see how it would be tempting though.

Ohhh, so you are the Jo of which he speaks, I'd never have guessed, honestly I am completely stunned, shocked, awww, I can't keep this up lol

JH said...

Well, I AM shocked, Jojo. All this time you've been allegedly spending on "track sessions" has been something entirely different!

The mind boggles.

Still - that's one way to get out of training, I suppose.

jojo said...

lol..jh... you are a funny bugger.. and since i didnt even mention WHO it was!!!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Well blow me down with a feather!!

So now 'your friend' can be 'your boyfriend' :0)

Ewen said...

That's great news Jo. I've only met him once, but Stu's not a bad bloke, um, I mean coach.