Friday, April 4, 2008

...back from lorne :)

i have just spent the last day and a bit in lorne... it was lovely.. my gf and i had a great time... she cooked me a roast and we drank..ummmm a bucketload of wine and champers... oopsies
..then we went for a wlak to erskine falls(remember im not allowed to walk much).. i was amazed at just how UNFIT some people are... not us... we were fine...but you should have seen some of the huffing and puffing
..oh and having read some comments on my return.... in particular to stu...plthththth.... i told you so DOES NOT help anyone9re the squash comment yesterday)...lol... and since when did you start spelling so as... sooooooooooooooooo. lol is my turn of phrase rubbing off on you !!!!
have eaten too much lately..am about to start dieting i think... i also have to tighten the purse straps i think... i have just been spending an EXTRAORDINARY amount of money lately...so thats the plan for the next 6 weeks(starting monday) spend less and eat less..and run more!!!

the back is feeling pretty good today..i am quietly hopeful.... the proof will be in the pudding after my first 3 land runs though.. so still have a few days where i wont really know

..oh and i got my tax organised whilst away..cant believe im not getting any cash back- its bizarre..i think my old school didnt take enough tax out(ie they didnt take out the medicare amount) anyway it will work out even basically

..so thats it for me...im off to have dinner with my 'friend'

2 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

I love Lorne too !

Glad the back is feeling good.

Stu Mac said...

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo what!

;-)