Saturday, April 5, 2008

..the punctuation police

..it appears that jh has employed himself as the punctuation police..lol.. i did laugh when i read his comment on his blog !! i was tempted to write this ENTIRE post with correct grammar...and yes EVE#N punctu-bloody-ation ;) but then i decided hang that for a joke... people wont know how to interpret it...i mean tehres a whole jo ling0 and jo grammar that coincides with reading this blog- em and sara have it down pat- they even understand my DRUNK vernacular.... lol

i also particulalrly loved the way jh described stu: It turns out he’s also Jojo’s regular tormentor/tyrant/coach ..that made me laugh it did ...hehe i posted it here just in case stu didnt get over to jh's blog...cant have him missing out on a pearler like that!!!

42min water run today..forgot how boring it was but then glad to be allowed to exercise again..yay
..last night the boy came and stayed at my house...and we went out with a gf of mine- who i love... shes an absolute cracker.. i was perhaps a little hyper(i get a wee bit excited sometimes when i see people i like)..there may have been talking at a million miles an hour.. then off to chaddie... as i canna believe it...but some westies have NEVER been to chadstome..so i felt it was my DUTY as a shopoholic to take him there... then it was home for the bEST nap i think i have ever had... and then i cooked myself orange roughie for dinner...yummy yummy..id never had it before
..long run tomorrow... well when i say RUN- i do of course mean water
..running...boooooooooooooooooooooooooring
..my back is generally good...a couple of twangs here aqnd there(def not ready for squash...and shhhh dont let tyrant stu(thanks again jh) nor dr stuart hear me even thinking about squash
,,miss jo is all happy campers

5 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

I always get lost at Chadstone - it is so big and I always lose my sense of direction.

Seems like that injection may have done some good :-)

Stu Mac said...

Run a straight line with no pain for a month....then you can talk to Dr Stuart about squash! We don't need to hear about it... :-)

At least you are allowed to run, sometime in the water, some people are NOT even allowed to that!!!

jojo said...

duly noted stu- it must be very frustrating for you.... ummmm cant promise about the squash

Anonymous said...

I wear it as a mark of pride that I can interpret your blog, in fact I am considering telling people that I can talk two languages, English and Joglish LOL

Never been to Chadstone, goodness, has he been living under a rock?! Truth be told though I do find the place a little scary.

MorseyRuns said...

Chadstone is my stomping ground- it has everything I need (and I don't mind dressing like everyone else) seriously I can navigate around with my eyes shut!